Original News Source: [link]
- VSF on 2930F: 2930F supports up to 4 members on a VSF stack. Supported on 1G and 10G links.
- Fast software upgrade on 5400R: Reduced downtime on 5400R stacks with VSF during software upgrade.
- IP SLA for Voice: Support for measuring voice quality metrics to address the top use case for performance monitoring in the Campus.
- Aruba integration features: Central support for 2540, 3810 and 5400R and several better-together features.
- L3 features on 2930F: Support for PIM, PBR and VRRP on 2930F.
- Additional platforms on Aruba Central: Support for 2540, 3810 and 5400R on Aruba Central.
- Firmware upgrade on Aruba Activate: Latest firmware from MyNetworkingPortal will be available on the Aruba Activate portal when switch connects.
- Static IP visibility: RADIUS accounting for clients with static IP address.
- Aruba Central enhancements: Several enhancements including CLI Window and ability to monitor Syslog and SNMP via external tools.
- Airwave enhancements: Support for 2540 and Wired user visibility.