Original News Source: [here]
HPE OfficeConnect 1850 Switch Series devices are basic smart-managed, fixed-configuration Gigabit plus 10 Gigabit Ethernet Layer 2 switches designed for small businesses looking for key features in an easy-to-administer solution. The series is part of the OfficeConnect portfolio of Hewlett Packard Enterprise small business networking products. The series consists of 5 switches including non-PoE and PoE+ models. For high bandwidth networking, all models include 10GBASE-T ports. The 24 port models include 2 10GBASE-T ports; the 48 port models include 4 10GBASE-T ports and an 8 port model includes 8 10GBASE-T ports with 2 dual personality SFP+ ports and can serve as a point of 10 Gigabit network aggregation. All HPE OfficeConnect 1850 Switches support flexible installation options, including mounting on wall, under table, or on desktop.
|New SKUs||SKU Description|
|JL170A||HPE OfficeConnect 1850 24G 2XGT Switch|
|JL171A||HPE OfficeConnect 1850 48G 4XGT Switch|
|JL172A||HPE OfficeConnect 1850 24G 2XGT PoE+ 185W Switch|
|JL173A||HPE OfficeConnect 1850 48G 4XGT PoE+ 370W Switch|
|JL169A||HPE OfficeConnect 1850 6XGT and 2XGT/SFP+ Switch|
- 24- and 48 port models include 10GBASE-T 10 gigabit copper ports.
- Non-PoE and PoE+ 24- and 48 port models.
- 8 port 10GBASE-T switch with 2 SFP+ dual personality ports.
- Intuitive Web management interface for easy switch configuration.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Competitive Advantages or Key Innovations:
- Unique offering in the SMB web managed aggregator space: 6 port 10GBASE-T switch with 2 dual-personality 10GBASE-T or 10G SFP+ slots. No other vendor have this kind of offering in the market today.
- HPE OfficeConnect 1850 switch series now provides a choice of cost-efficient, basic layer 2, smart managed gigabit switches with 10GBASE-T copper ports for small business customers with demanding network bandwidth requirements.